Monday, February 24, 2014

February 24, 2014 Focus Point

The Right Idea Will Change Your Life. If You Let It!

"Live fully, love openly, and make a difference today!" ~Brendon Burchard

"The best ideas can hit you at anytime, keep a pen handy." ~Robert Rohm

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

"You ask me if I keep a notebook to record my great ideas. I've only ever had one." ~Albert Einstein

Have you noticed that an idea can come to you out of nowhere? Maybe at the most unusual time and when you least expect it? This concept has been quite amazing to me in my life. There have been times when ideas have come and I was able to write them down, capture the right kind of thoughts, and have benefited a great deal by doing so. And yet other times when I have missed the opportunity altogether.

FedEx Corporation headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee and founded by Frederick W. Smith is an American global courier delivery services company and started with just an idea. In fact in the beginning the name "FedEx" was a noun. But after more than 40 years and because of the exceptional service that it provides as a part of daily life, it has actually become an action word and a verb. And it all started with an idea. Whether on your smart phone or a pen and small notebook, I am a firm believer that recording ideas will pay huge dividends.

Keep a pen handy, you never know when that next great idea will hit you.

No comments:

Post a Comment